Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend Update


Coney Island Film Festival. My friend Kathleen's sister had a great little short film called Little Pink Medicine in Sunday's 2 PM program, so I spent a day at the beach, an hour on the wooden bleacher seats of the Sideshow building, and $30 on an Italian meal at Gargiulo's.

Count Dracula (BBC Version with Louis Jourdan, 1977) and Masada (Peter O’Toole and Peter Strauss, 1981). Just as good as I remember them.

Toad Hall. One more? One more. How about one more? Oh sure, why not. Look it’s Gail behind the bar!--let’s stay for one more. What the hey, one more. You wanna do another one? Do I want to or will I? Well okay then. How about one more? You’re gonna have one more, right? You know, we really have to leave soon. How about one more?

No comments: