Sunday, September 26, 2010

If you want to be a hero, then just follow me



Set list for the Fab Faux John Lennon Birthday Concert, 9/25/10:

Tomorrow Never Knows
Whatever Gets You Through The Night
Nowhere Man
I’m A Loser
Across The Universe
Come Together
Watching The Wheels


Jealous Guy
Rain (complete with backwards segment at the end)
Norwegian Wood
Happiness Is A Warm Gun
No Reply
I Feel Fine


You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away
Strawberry Fields Forever
Cold Turkey
I Want You (She’s So Heavy)

The Quarrymen: Maggie May & Long Long Gone

Working Class Hero
Mother
Power To The People
Instant Karma
Because


For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite
Help
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
Mind Games
I Am The Walrus
I’m So Lonely


In My Life
Imagine
Revolution (single version)
A Day In The Life


Encores:
All You Need Is Love
Give Peace A Chance

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was an awesome show.

Horvendile said...

It was indeed.

Jewel said...

Though the post is late jealousy was had!!!